Product Description & Reviews
This is Brass Buddhism Sculpture known as Maitreya buddha. A powerful feng shui decor addition to any home! Size : 11.0 Inches Height X 5.5 Inches wide X 4.0 Inches depth. Weight : 2.8 kg.Material : Brass High quality with golden finish. Deepen your worship or add distinction to your decor with a genuine handmade Indian statue unlike anything you've seen before. Order the Handmade Indian Brass Idol today.This is large handmade unique Buddha brass sculpture with crown ,sitting on flower throne is known as maitreya Buddha. This is symbol of Indian handicraft art. A Fengshui Home decor & showpiece Figurine..
Features & Highlights
- This is large handmade unique Buddha brass sculpture with crown ,sitting on flower throne is known as maitreya Buddha. This is symbol of Indian handicraft art. A Fengshui Home decor & showpiece Figurine.
- Size : 11.0 Inches Height X 5.5 Inches wide X 4.0 Inches depth. Material : Brass High quality with golden finish. Weight : 2.8 kg
- Statue is in meditating throne pose. and very unique quality of Buddha.
- This is a great piece of valuable collection, a valuable personal alter or very good present .The handwork is very fine with incredible detailing. This unique work of art is Ideal as a garden sculpture or statue. Hand-carved by our skillful craftsmen .Enhance your home and garden by this graceful new fengshui Statue, symbol of peace and harmony.
- *****---This is exclusive In-house design & Production. For authentic product, Pls ensure & buy from '' seller.
|Item Weight:||6.17 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 6.18 x 6.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Thai Spirit House
mpn: Large14, ean: 0602438492206,
This is the mini Thai Spirit House ''sanpraphum'' that is the wooden Large14 of Thai Buddhism Temple always put in front of the house to invite the go...