Ancient Thai Tree Green Tea (50 cups/3.5oz) | Nigiro Thailand Green | Low Caffeine | Unique Loose Tea Leaf Selection
Ancient Thai Tree Green Tea (50 cups/3.5oz) | Nigiro Thailand Green | Low Caffeine | Unique Loose Tea Leaf Selection by Nigiro at Thai City Deals. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Thailand green tea comes from very old tea trees of 300-500 years, hence the sense of maturity and grounding. Connecting to the majestic age of the
Thailand green tea comes from very old tea trees of 300-500 years, hence the sense of maturity and grounding. Connecting to the majestic age of the tea tree to the tea drinker.
Who is Nigiro?
Nigiro, headed up by the ever endearing Mingwei, started their journey in 2007 to be a central source for world-class teas and blends. They have remained principled and pure in their journey.
Until now, the only places you will find Nigiro Tea is in the top five-star hotels, game lodges and best-in-class restaurants in Southern Africa. For years, Nigiro has only been supplying the hospitality and restaurant industry...until now...
Now, for the first time, Nigiro Tea Merchants have agreed to list their tea on Amazon under the following strict understanding:
• Nigiro only deals with the highest quality tea
• The volume of a tea packed will be limited by the availability of leaves that meet Nigiro's strict quality principles
• Nigiro will never compromise on quality, when the quality-approved harvest runs out, no more product will be sourced for that year
• To ensure highest levels of quality control, Nigiro will only produce small volumes of each blend and will never mass produce
• Nigiro will never use cheap, low grade filler product to bulk up bag sizes and weights to give the false impression of value
• Only spices, herbs, fruits and flavours that pass their own strict quality standards are blended with the tea leaves
That is the Nigiro guarantee. There is no compromise on the quality. Order now to experience some of the best teas and blends in the world.
Features & Highlights
- Thailand green tea comes from very old tea trees of 300-500 years, hence the sense of maturity and grounding
- TASTE PROFILE: Grassy, leafy, hint of caramel nose with a grassy, dry and smooth, earthy taste and a maturity, dry and grass aftertaste
- ORIGIN: Thailand | STEEP: 1-2 min at 165°F | INFUSIONS: 2-4 | SUGGESTED RATIO: 1.5 tsp per cup
- PASSION FOR TRADITIONAL METHODS: Nigiro only sources from producers who use time-honored techniques
- STRICT QUALITY PRINCIPLES: These leaves then are tested to ensure they embody the required purity of flavor
|Package Weight:||0.23 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|