Product Description & Reviews
The turquoise stone is rare and valuable in finer grades and has been prized as a gem and ornamental stone for thousands of years owing to its unique hue. Since at least the First Dynasty (3000 BCE), and possibly before then, turquoise was used by he Egyptians and was mined by them in the Sinai Peninsula, called "Country of Turquoise" by the native Monitu. -------------- . This is exclusive product of Brand " Collectible India" and "covered by intellectual property rights laws".This lovely rendition of the Buddha measures 8 inches tall..
Features & Highlights
- This lovely rendition of the Buddha measures 8 inches tall.
- Solid heavy Brass Metal Statue with hand work of Colorful Turquoise Coral Gemstones.
- Enhance your home, garden and office by this graceful brand vintage reproduction of Buddha Statue
- Pls beware from Copy product & ensure buying authentic product. This is exclusive product of Brand " Collectible India" and "covered by intellectual property rights laws". 'Collectible India' do not authorize any other Brand/Seller to sell it and won't be responsible if any copy or substandard product send by any other seller.
- Wedding Gift, Anniversary Gift, BirthDay Gift
|Item Weight:||3.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.51 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.