Product Description & Reviews
★ Thida Butterfly Pea Flowers ★If you're looking to increase your energy levels, boost brainpower, sleep better at night, and maintain a healthy hair and skin. Butterfly Pea can help!Also known as Asian pigeonwings, cordofan pea, Darwin pea, and bluebellvine, the Butterfly Pea (Its botanical name 'Clitoria Ternatea') is a popular organical plant that is used for diverse health treatments. Butterfly Pea is packed with potent antioxidants that has been consumed for centuries in Asia as a memory enhancer, brain booster, anti-stress and calmative agent.A team of researchers found that butterfly pea can increase the levels of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that is important for communication in your brain, and it enhances the ability to focus on studies and work, enhances memory function and brainpower.In the beauty industry, butterfly pea is widely used for skin care and cosmetic products. Containing flavonoids and peptides, they can rejuvenate and protect your skin and lessen wrinkles and other signs of aging. And the composition of bioflavonoids can promote healthy hair growth and reduce graying of hair.Butterfly pea has also shown positive effect to combat lung cancer cell lines, and treat menstruation problems. Our extraordinary herbs are naturally grown in northern Thailand. It's free of pesticides or chemicals. They are picked up from the ground and packed in bags.Click the add to cart button and enjoy the exceptional benefits that butterfly pea has to offer!
Features & Highlights
- ★ HIGH IN ANTIOXIDANTS - The butterfly pea flower (Also known as clitoria ternate) is native to Southeast Asia that is used as a caffeine-free herbal beverage. It's jam-packed with healthy antioxidants, peptides and flavonoids that work as a natural remedy for depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, colds, inflammation, and more. It also improve cellular health while reducing the effects of premature aging, cancer and other diseases
- ★ BRAIN BOOSTER & MEMORY ENHANCER - Blue pea flowers has shown great to support memory health, boost your focus, mental clarity, and concentration. It's a brain tonic for students and workers, and it can also reduce stress, enhance your mood and reduce fatigue and weakness
- ★ IMPROVE HEALTHY HAIR GROWTH, EYESIGHT AND SKIN ELASTICITY - The antioxidants contained in this natural butterfly pea flowers promote healthy and luscious hair growth, reduce the graying of hair, improve vision by increasing blood flow in the capillaries of your eyes, improve skin elasticity, and maintain vitality. It's a great pain reliever and effective in treating low sex drive
- ★ AMAZING TASTE - You can take it both hot and cold tea. It has a natural blue color when submerged in water. You can add honey and lemon to add some flavor for your morning drink
- ★ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We're confident that you will love our butterfly pea flowers. However if for any reason you're not satisfied with your product, ship it back to us for a full and prompt refund (or replace it if there's a problem). At Thida, customer satisfaction is our top priority!
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.59 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.