Product Description & Reviews
Muay Nueng Khao Niew or Thai Eastern rice steamer is new innovative designs to fit in multi size of rice cooker,there is a bamboo pillar lifting body higher from steamed water , basket bottom was woven of bamboo opening steam access.
Simple just immerse the stickey rice in water for 1 - 3 hours for new rice and 6-8 hours for rice kept over year
adding the water for 2 measuring cup in the rice cooker then bring the sticky rice which was immersed pouring out into the basket .
take the basket put onto the water in the rice cooker and close the lid on the pot . press COOK button , the cook light will be mounted for about 20-25 minutes
The rice will be share common soft mouthwatering aroma from bamboo basket as original.
Features & Highlights
- Size : Diameter 6.5"x4.5". Made of bamboo woven.
- Easy to use .Please see How to use in Product description and picture 5.
- Close system cooking so steam swirls from all directions in the pot, The rice will be well cooked.
- Set of 1 basket without lid cover.
- Produce and Ship from Thailand via registered airmail with tracking number 2-4 weeks or less than to delivery.
|Brand:||Exotic Art Dine|
|Package Weight:||7.72 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.75 x 11.81 x 11.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.