Product Description & Reviews
"When it comes to your kitchen, you need high-quality items that last through each recipe you need to take on. Deep frying is one frontier that you need the right tools to handle the job. Plastic utensils will not stand up against most good meals so you need something stronger and more durable. The Helen Chen's Asian Kitchen Silk Wrapped Bamboo Chopsticks come with five pairs in every package and uses a familiar shape to make dining simple for those who are both beginners and experts when it comes to the use of this utensil. This set has enough for a small get-together when you make your next match of Chinese or Thai food. Add these 9-inch chopsticks to your kitchen to give an authentic feel for your Asian cuisine. "
Features & Highlights
- 2-Pack: Order contains 10 pairs of chopsticks in total.
- Made from natural bamboo; silk wrapped nonslip grip; bamboo is fully sustainable for a more sustainable living; will not scratch surfaces
- Tapered notched tips make picking up and holding foods easier; square profile keeps them from rolling away when not in use; comfortable grip
- Great for enjoying stir fry, sushi, pad Thai, dim sum and other dumplings, or party hors d'oeuvres and appetizers
- Reusable chopsticks are economical, lightweight, strong, and less absorbent than wood; hand wash in warm, soapy water
|Brand:||HIC Harold Import Co.|
|Color:||Silk Wrapped, 5-Pair|
|Item Weight:||0.24 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.02 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.