Product Description & Reviews
This Ramakien sleeping mask is designed by the brand HOLEN from Thailand. The brand gets the inspiration from the monkey and giant characters in Ramakien, which is one of Thailand's national epics, derived from the Hindu epic Ramayana, during Ayutthaya. A painted representation of the Ramakien is displayed at Bangkok's Wat Phra Kaew. Every night from now on, you will experience a good night sleep that you've never experienced before as this Ramakien Sleeping Mask will protect you from any danger. Collect these 8 different designs to personally experience this "very Thai style" experience.
Features & Highlights
- HOLEN Ramakien Sleeping Mask - KESORNTHAMALA Yellow Monkey - Sleep tight, don't let the nightmares bite!
- The inspiration behind this product is the monkey and giant characters in Ramakien.
- There are 8 designs for you to collect. The 4 giant designs are Tapanasoon (red), Thotsakan (green), Wiroonhok (dark blue), and Maiyararp (purple). The 4 money designs are Hanuman (white), Nilpat (black), Kesornthamala (yellow), Chompooparn (pink)
- The strap can be adjusted accordingly to the size of your head. Can be hand washed, no dye stains. Made from high quality polyester from Thailand.
- Created and designed by Thai designers
|Item Size:||3.54 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|
|Package Size:||3.54 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.