Product Description & Reviews
This unique pan makes the perfect bit size Poffertjes pancakes, takoyakis, and other desserts! As always when handling cast iron, be sure to use gloves or kitchen towel when handling hot handles. Although the cast iron product has been preseasoned, the nonstick coat will continue to build with each use. For the first few times, please use extra oil to avoid food sticking to the pan. Kasian House suggests cleaning the cast iron by hand immediately after cooking and dry immediately to prevent rusting. If there is any moisture on the pan for a period of time, you will experience rust. The best way to ensure all nooks are dry is to dry the pan over low heat after cleaning. Do not place in dishwasher. Also avoid cooking food with high acidity.This Griddle is backed by Kasian House's Happy Customer Guarantee, so if you're not happy with your purchase, just contact Kasian House and they will help make it right!
Features & Highlights
- VERSATILE Use for making all kinds of food, including Poffertjes pancakes, Japanese Takoyaki, or Thai Desserts like Kanom Krok and more!
- COMPACT The pan is 9" in diameter and each half sphere is 1.5" diameter and 1" deep
- LONG LASTING Cast iron is one of the most durable cookware material on the planet, keep this product for a very long time.
- STOVE TOP AND GRILL Can be used on gas stove top and outdoor grills
- READY TO USE Cast iron wok has been pre-seasoned and is ready to use right out of the box.
|Item Size:||9 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.72 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.45 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.