NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured - we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: Celebrating the first Christmas in Thailand, Mary and Joseph welcome the magi, who bring gifts to the Christ child. A deva, or Thai angel, watches over the Holy family. Duangkamol crafts this elegant nativity scene
Largest piece: 5" H x 1.8" W x 1.2" D
Smallest piece: 1" H x 1.6" W x 1" D
- Features a crackled finish
About our Artist: Duangkamol Srisukri is from Bangkok. 'Most of my works are Thai and Chinese reproductions like vases, ginger jars, and figurines,' she says. 'My intention is to maintain the ancient art of celadon and stoneware so that future generations can enjoy these pieces. Together with other artists, we have created beautiful hand-crafted pieces with ornate incisions and bas relief. Each piece that I make has many stories to tell. Each piece is individually signed by the artist who has worked on it.'
Features & Highlights
- Largest piece: 5 in. H x 1.8 in. W x 1.2 in. D; Smallest piece: 1 in. H x 1.6 in. W x 1 in. D
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- Exceptional Artisan Quality by Duangkamol - crafted with care to be treasured for years to come.
- Product Info: Celadon ceramic
|Item Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.2 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.22 x 5.35 x 5.35 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by NOVICA, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.