Product Description & Reviews
Whether you're traveling to restaurants in foreign language speaking countries or dining locally, you can communicate your peanut food allergy needs clearly and effectively by using our carefully translated Peanuts and Peanut Oil allergy card. Each of our cards are available in various languages such as Spanish, Italian, French, Thai, Chinese and more.Translations Included:I have a life-threatening allergy to peanuts and peanut oil. Does this food contain peanuts or peanut oil?If I eat this food or any food that has been cooked with it or touched it, I will need immediate medical attention.
Features & Highlights
- Our Peanuts and Peanut Oil Allergy Translation Card provided in Thai. If you need another language select it in the 'Flavor' dropdown above.
- Prevent serious allergic reactions when traveling by showing the card to restaurant staff to clearly convey your issues/concerns.
- Clearly understanding your issues and/or concerns restaurant staff help you select and safely prepare your meal.
- Professionally translated by expert translators that are native to target language.
- Durable laminated credit card-sized card fits easily in your wallet or pocket.
|Item Size:||2.13 x 0.05 x 0.05 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.