Product Description & Reviews
Thai Lao Streaming Sticky Rice Cookware Thai Food Menu Recipe Kitchen Tool. This Cookware design by the ancient Know how and still be the best way to cook Sticky Rice (Kao-Neaw). The set you will got 1 Weaving Bamboo ware with 1 Aluminum Pot. The Method to cook is soak the Sticky Rice over night and then put into the Bamboo ware find something cover on the top put on the Aluminum Pot with water and cook on the medium Heat to streaming , When the Sticky Rice coming softer and near cook well Stir it to make the all rice heated. You may Apply this cookware to other streaming Menu to... it 's work.. capacity 8 liters
Features & Highlights
- Authentic way to make Thai sticky rice
- A premium quality aluminum sticky rice steaming pot, imported from Thailand, made by the very best manufacturer
- The pot is just the right size for American stovetops, allowing you to make a generous portion suitable for large parties or just a few handful
- A premium quality sticky rice steaming basket, imported from Thailand, handwoven from beautiful natural reeds and sewn across the top. Will last for years.
- 100% Natural Wooden Basket
|Item Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.52 x 12.28 x 12.28 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.5 x 12.3 x 12.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.