Product Description & Reviews
Each Pu'er Tea Cake Ripe Set is specially blended. This high quality Pu'er tea is made of sun-dried broad-leaf species from Yunnan, China. The sun dried tea leaves are ripened with a post-fermentation process that removes the astringent bite of the raw materials. Pu'er is rich in anti-inflammatory properties. Regular drinking promotes the lowering of bad cholesterol and reduction of blood sugar levels. Each TEASPEC Pu'er Tea Cake Ripe weighs 357 grams (12.5 oz) and comes with our elegant tea needle with a decorative walnut handle. Each set comes with a resealable storage bag with silver foil lining making it the perfect size for storing your Pu'er tea cake once it is opened.
Features & Highlights
- Regular consumption of Pu'er has beneficial effects on lipid metabolism, triglycerides levels, total lipids and cholesterol levels.
- Don't Drink Your Tea Out of a Bag, Drink TEASPEC
- Drink the Purest Tea with the Flavor Still Intact
- This tea ONLY grows in mountains of Southern Yunnan
- Pu'er: Hard to find outside of Asia - until now!
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.04 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.