Product Description & Reviews
Artisan Thanat showcases a pair of graceful elephants in this handcrafted cushion cover design. Elephants hold a revered place in Thai society. They are a national symbol and appear in many Thai proverbs and sayings. These exotic cushion covers ,which are made with velvet, are detailed with simulated freshwater pearl, sequin and gold braid trimming. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.ARTISAN STORY: Thanat has been drawing inspiration from the rich cultural heritage of his homeland to express his artistic talents for nearly ten years. He has a small workshop in Northern Thailand, where he and other family members practice their craftsmanship. At his workshop, only manual tools are used which helps achieve finely detailed work and artistry.
Features & Highlights
- Material: Faux pearls, Sequins, Gold braid trim | Color: Red
- Measurement: 16.5 in wide x 16.5 in long x 0.2 in thick | Weight: 175 grams
- Other Details: Back zipper, Pillows not included | Finish: Sequin, Suede, Velvet
- Style: Home decor, Home accessory | Care Instructions: Hand washing or spot clean
- Includes an official 'AERAVIDA Fair Trade Sourcing' Card with certified Seal of Authenticity.
|Item Weight:||0.39 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.2 x 16.5 x 16.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.5 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.