Product Description & Reviews
THAI LOAS can't live without mortar and pestle. Use this clay mortar and wood pestle set for lighter duty kitchen jobs like papaya salad and nam prik chili paste. Quickly prepare curry pastes, marinades, pound garlic and peppercorns. Make spice rubs, tapenades, pestos and vinaigrette dressing. Made from beautiful natural clay, it's both functional and attractive. The extra deep cone-shaped bowl makes this mortar ideal for combining and crushing salad ingredients, so that the flavors blend and absorb into each other. The wood pestle is extra-long, making pounding easy and efficient. A good Thai mortar and pestle is a relatively inexpensive item. These mortars are handmade from natural clay in Thailand. Colors and dimensions vary slightly, with rough patches on the interior and exterior of the mortar CLEAN AND DRY AS ORTHER POT
Features & Highlights
- Made of Natural Clay and safe as long as bought directly from Ancient Cookware
- Pestle is made of solid palm wood
- This size is perfect for cooking in both of the house and restaurant
- Make sure to buy Direct from Ancient Cookware otherwise we don't Guarantee what you will get
- Size: 6.75 inches wide and 5.25 inches high | Inside: 5.00 Inches and 4.50 Inches
- Products of Thailand
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.