Thai Rosewood EcoErhu - Non-Python EcoFriendly Erhu
Thai Rosewood EcoErhu - Non-Python EcoFriendly Erhu by EcoErhu at Thai City Deals. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A native wood of Thailand, the Thailand Rosewood is an extremely dense wood, usually suitable for making Erhus of the intermediate range. It
With EcoErhu and the careful calculation by the luthier, we ascertained the internal slope of the skin, the thickness and its maximum resonance amplitude, giving it the membrane pair-up it always deserved. With EcoErhu, for a fraction of the costs, the Thailand rosewood erhu has become one of the more popular erhu for orchestras and musicians who want that bit of extra dynamics in their playing at a budget.
Sound wise, this erhu is balanced sounding and yet, exudes the mellow tone required of a rosewood erhu. Its sensitivity at high pitches far exceed those of the same grade made of python skin.
EcoErhu started as a project in 2009 to replace the snake skin membrane in Jinghu, the Peking Opera fiddle, as it was prone to weather conditions and split whenever the weather got too dry. As we progressed, we realised that the sound of the instrument can be improved upon by fully mimicking the natural structure of the snake skin. The project slowly expanded to include Erhu, Gaohu, Zhonghu and Shamisen. As required by the international markets, Erhu became the focus of our research and in 2011, EcoErhu was formed, with specialists in material engineering, chemistry, Erhu performers, composers and musical experts leading the way. The first Patent for EcoErhu Version 7 was filed in late 2013 - EcoErhu Membrane with the unmistakable Erhu timbre, and yet no requirements for the unnecessary killing of animals, spared from the unpredictable weather, and for the first time, we can fully replicate the actual details of the python skin membrane structurally and at the cellular level for its making on the erhu and other instruments.
Features & Highlights
- World's First series of Professional EcoFriendly Non Python Erhu made for professionals who wish to play without the burden of using python hide from slaughterhouses
- Made of Patented Hybrid Silica-Cellulose Membrane, we have created a series of different material erhus for the performers. Materials include Thai Rosewood, Cambodian Scented Rosewood, African Blackwood, African Sandalwood and many more
- Sound exactly like and Erhu, without the instability of python membrane. It is weather-proof, waterproof and\
- It is not subject to CITES requirements for any importation and exporting to any country
- Covered by a USA-Worldwide Warranty with returns