Product Description & Reviews
Never have a towel fall off again! Warning - People bigger than size 36 waist will have problems using this towel. After 40 inch waist, this is indeed too small for the goal of using the Thai style tie strings. To use, you wrap towel around your waist as normal, then roll over as you would with a normal towel. Then you pull the two long cloth straps from the back, to the front or side. And tie in a bow like a shoe. Make sure the bow is under the folded part of the towel. You start with the straps at your back, so that you can pull to the front to tie. Modeled after Thailand fisherman pants.
Features & Highlights
- Cloth strap that allows you to tie it, whereby the towel will not fall off.
- Perfect for traveling the world, Hostels, Jacuzzi, Hot Tub, Health Club, Public Places
- Compact in size -52 x 27 Inches in Size Average, not thick and easy to carry
- Loop to hang on hook, so it will not fall off
- Ties on each end, so you can tie to clothes line, or under a bunk bed in Hostel.
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Jim Thompson
Jim Thompson is the famous Thai Silk Brand in Thailand. They produce variety of products such as cloth, pillow, bag, wallet, cosmetic bag, clutch as w...