Usually used as a kitchen accessory, this lazy susan turntable is also great for bathrooms, bedrooms, or closets to help keep your personal effects in reach, on display and easy to access. Save time by quickly seeing what you have, and save money by not buying duplicates or stuff you already own. Made of a sturdy, wood laminate, this Lazy Susan stands 1" high. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Features & Highlights
- bring your lazy susan out of the closet and onto the tabletop with uneekee's custom printed turntables.
- uneekee's custom printed lazy susan turnables are great for kitchen tables, cabinets, or pantries
- available in 10, 13, and 16 inch diameters. sits 1 inch off table. turntable is quiet with an aluminum ball bearing mechanism. made from pure wood.
- Design By Ekaterina Chernysheva, patterndesigns.com Pattern design with cute Thai icons. sides are not printed and are plain wood finish. guaranteed not to chip or peel. easy clean with a damp cloth and vinegar.
- custom printed - uneekee custom prints each item for you - and we will gladly accept returns for print or manufacturing issues. for any other reasons, uneekee will charge a re-stock fee. shipping and return shipping are not covered by uneekee, unless we've made an error.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by uneekee, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Usually used as a kitchen accessory, this lazy susan turntable is also great for bathrooms, bedrooms, or closets to help keep your personal effects in reach, on display and easy to access. Save time by quickly seeing what you have, and save money by ...
By Rev-A-Shelf Products
Obtrusive plumbing shouldn't dictate your storage space. Update it with Rev-A-Shelf's chrome wire pullout, specially designed to end your under-sink dilemma. Our unique U-Shaped frame fits around pesky pipes and provides easy access to stored items...